- Horseback Riding Lessons for riders ages 7 years and up
- Riding School (including clinics and in-house shows)
- Horse Assisted Psychotherapy
- Horsemanship for At-Risk Youth and Adults, and Riders on the Autism Spectrum
- Individual, Child, and Family Psychotherapy
Working and riding horses offers all riders the opportunity to learn new skills, learn about themselves, increase self-esteem and be outdoors and active.
“A mind that is stretched by a new experience
can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
Come out to the ranch for a chance to leave everyday worries behind and step into the exciting world of horses.
How Horses Help Humans
Horses are herd animals and flight animals. They survive by vigilantly scanning and responding to the environment. When humans work with horses, the horses attend and respond to humans with the same accuracy and attention to detail they do in the wild in order to survive. The horse’s ability to respond and reflect a human’s actions provides valuable and irrefutable information about oneself. Horses have something to teach you about yourself and when you learn to listen you have an opportunity to grow not just as a rider, but as a person!